- The role is responsible for standardizing materials master data to prevent duplicate orders.
- Tasks include data cleansing and enrichment, developing purchasing descriptions, and identifying discrepancies between physical items and ERP catalogue information.
- Relevant information must be captured from manufacturer’s catalogues and other reference documents.
- The finished materials master data description should be usable by the Purchasing Department without additional information.
- Existing master data should be reviewed, enhanced, and checked for errors and duplication to maintain high standards.
- Description format should be standardized according to the company’s rules for cataloguing.
- Technical information must be accurate.
- Standard material Master abbreviations should be used to add/update/extend/deactivate items.
- Two-year spares should be reviewed thoroughly to avoid duplicate catalogue descriptions.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Cataloguer.
- Prefer with a Technical Electrical and Mechanical Degree and a solid knowledge of materials.
- Strong Knowledge in NATO/UNSPSC material standard.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
- Capable of collaborating effectively with team members.
- Experience with ERP systems such as Ellipse (MIMS), MAXIMO, SAP, JD Edwards, is preferred.
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia